NEW TECHNOLOGIES IN LIQUIDS AND WASTE TREATMENT (1 of 2)
CHEMiTEC pioneers in new technologies applications in Municipal Waste Treatment
and is collaborating with foreign research centers and leader construction companies.
- MBR systems for Waste Water Treatment and Tertiary Treatment for water reuse for irrigation purposes etc.
Many applications & special hollow fiber membranes combination of MBR RO for Landfill leachates and other difficult waste.
- Ultra Sonar Reactor Pioneer Applications of Sonar Chemistry for the Treatment of Municipal
waste and acceleration of degradation from 25-45% resulting in:
- Sludge reduction, improvement of sludge thickening and
filtration and increase of biogas production
- Elimination of problems of bulking and foaming.
- Reduction of cost of drying.
- Use of PVA gels with MBBR technologies for sludge reduction & footprint reduction
- Compact solutions (SBR) MBBR for capacities 10-3000 EP and with the possibility of water reuse for irrigation.